Advanced Flasher Box Bootloader ForensicsDigital Forensic Training
About our Advanced Flasher Box Bootloader Training
In this four-day class, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of today’s most useful and effective flasher boxes and bootloader utilities to unlock and acquire mobile device memory. Applicable to both high-end Android devices, such as the Samsung S6 and similar, down to the low-end devices from manufacturers such as BLU and others that use the low-cost MediaTek and Chinese chipsets, such tools and techniques enable examiners to expand their options when addressing such devices.
In the Flasher Box portion of the class, students will gain an overview of today’s best Flasher Box tools, and install and use them to image devices. A selection of today’s most useful boxes will be supplied for students to install and image devices, and a complimentary collection of boxes will be provided to the students to take home with them after class
In the bootloader part of the class, students learn how bootloaders are applied to access device partitions for unlocking or bypass lock purposes. Lessons in using ADB Commands,
identifying whether a phone has an FRP lock and how to bypass it, and use CWM and TWRP to unlock a device, access memory and image the device.
Practical lessons on a variety of devices will be provided, devoting plenty of time to hands-on work.
Included with Training
FREE! Students Receive the Teel Tech Canada Flasher and Unlock Kit with Class!
The kit consists of:
- NCK Dongle
- XTC clip with the Y cable
- EFT Dongle
- Course Code: AT-FLASHBOOT
- Duration: 5 Days
- Laptop Required? Yes
- This class is open to all forensic professionals.
- *Please Note: Due to the sensitive nature of our curriculum, and industry, all potential students are subject to vetting prior to enrollment. We reserve the right to refuse registration to any person that does not meet our established criteria
Laptop Minimum Requirements
We encourage students to bring their own laptops whenever possible. If this is not possible, Teel Technologies Europe will provide one for you. If you are bringing your own laptop, please indicate it on the class registration form.
Below you will find our list of laptop requirements; please ensure the following requirements are met.
For instruction on How to Turn off Driver Signature Enforcement on Windows 8.x – 10.x, follow our easy 6 Step Guide.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.x and 10.x
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 7
- macOS with Bootcamp Windows 8.x and Win 10.x
- macOS alone will not work (No Virtual Machines)
- 8GB RAM (minimum)
- 100GB storage (minimum)
- You must have admin rights or have the admin password for software installation.