Passware Kit ForensicsUsed by Law Enforcement Agencies Worldwide
The world leader in encrypted electronic evidence discovery and decryption
Passware Kit Forensic is the complete encrypted electronic evidence discovery solution that reports and decrypts all password-protected items on a computer. The software recognizes 300+ file types and works in batch mode recovering passwords.
New Features for 2022
- Password recovery for bcrypt hash
- Passware Kit for Mac with GPU acceleration support
- QuickBooks 2022 support (Windows edition)
- Windows Hello protectors bypass for Windows 11
- OneNote Revision Store support
- Password recovery for Dashlane browser extension
- Improved iCloud Keychain records extraction
- Display of account names instead of GUIDs for system APFS images
- Acronis 2021 backup files with a *.TIBX extension
- Support for Bitlocker VMK in HEX format
- Added Average speed value to Performance Tab
- Added Troubleshooting tab in the Tools|Options
- New dictionary: Icelandic
Passware Kit 2022 v2 introduces support for bcrypt (also known as Blowfish), one of the most secure hashing algorithms. The software scans hash lists (TXT files), detects the hash type used and recovers passwords. The following hashing algorithms are supported: bcrypt, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, DES, and Windows NTLM/LM.
The new version of the Passware Kit also decrypts QuickBooks 2022 databases, bypasses Windows Hello protectors on Windows 11, recovers passwords from Dashlane browser extension databases and OneNote Revision Store files, and extracts hidden records from iCloud Keychain from macOS Monterey. It also features multiple improvements to the Full Disk Encryption option.
On top of this, Mac version now supports OpenCL GPU acceleration.